Customer Success Manager, Event Housing
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Event Housing Manager to join our team at Streampoint Solutions. Our company is a leading provider of event technology solutions to clients worldwide. We specialize in creating tailored tools for conferences, trade shows, and special events, including our cloud-based room block management platform, Resiada.
Success in this role
As our Event Housing Manager, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring their success in using Resiada to optimize their room blocks and increase their bottom line. This will involve acting as the primary point of contact for clients, working with hotels to meet contractual obligations, and ensuring maximum pick-up and avoiding attrition.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Your success in this role will depend on your ability to set and maintain clear expectations, manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and collaborate effectively with account managers, developers, and the support center.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional results, are results-driven, and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to be a part of our growing team.
You’ll Make Us Better By
- Acting as point-of-contact in the delivery of Housing Services to your assigned customers and events.
- Ensuring successful client launches related to Event Housing services
- Reviewing and analyzing hotel contracts to ensure contractual and financial obligations are being met
- Evaluating and providing guidance on hotel room block allocations
- Managing all concessions, including accurately tracking and assigning earned complimentary rooms
- Maintain a client retention rate of at least 85% by implementing a proactive outreach plan to check in with clients regularly and address any concerns they may have.
- Ensure effective client management by delivering a bi-weekly report package and notifying clients of at least 75% of any contracted services.
- Track and report any contractual overages and ensure they are billed according to the invoice schedule to avoid any billing discrepancies.
- Deliver post-event reports to all clients within 3 weeks of the event to summarize the results and identify areas for improvement.
Identify and create templates for support to ensure efficient communication with a streamlined process.
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of Day of Event housing service desk
- Preparing FAQ documentation per event and facilitate customer onboarding for Support Center
Requirements & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in group housing/room block/hotel management
- Previous experience with event room block platforms preferred
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both in person, via email, and over the phone
- Comfortable with technology and ability to learn new systems
- Ability to travel (minimal) and work weekends when required (valid passport required)
- Room block management
- Event management
- Problem-solving and analysis
- Business acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Customer focus
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to consider the big picture
Location: Etobicoke, Toronto (Canada) or Remote (US)
Type: Full Time, Contract
Functions: Event Housing Manager
Industries: Event Services, Hotel Management, Trade Shows, Hospitality
At Streampoint, we are dedicated to fostering a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment where every team member has the opportunity to thrive and grow. We are passionate about providing innovative event technology solutions to our clients, and we believe that the contributions of our talented and driven team members drive our success.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to help shape the future of event technology, we encourage you to apply today! Join us in our mission to provide exceptional service and solutions to the conference, tradeshow, and special events community around the world. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Ready to Join our Team?
Please email us your resume and a link to your portfolio/website.Apply now