Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Welcome to resiada. (the “Website”). This Website is provided solely to connect buyers and suppliers together in an online application (the “Application”) that facilitates event registration, the communication of content and the contracting of rates. resiada does not grant you access to the Application unless you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “resiada” refer to resiada Inc., a Nevada Corporation, and its subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, including resiada, Inc., (collectively, “resiada”). The term “you” or “customer” refers to the customer visiting or using the Website and/or creating events and reservations through the Application or through our customer service agents.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of resiada’s Website and Application, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or age of majority in your jurisdiction;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use the Website and/or Application to create legitimate events and/or facilitate the contracting of rates for you or for another person or entity for whom you are legally authorized to act;
all information supplied by you on the Website and/or Application is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have a resiada account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
Furthermore, by posting content on the resiada Website and/or Application, you agree to abide by the following content guidelines. resiada reserves the right to remove any content, in whole or in part, that violates these guidelines or for any other reason at our sole discretion. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question. You can contact us regarding posts that appear to violate these content guidelines.
resiada does not allow:
- Advertising or other commercial content.
- Spam or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner.
- Content that promotes illegal or harmful activity.
- Content that is profane, obscene, vulgar, threatening, discriminatory or harassing.
- Content that attempts to impersonate another person, account or entity, including representatives of resiada.
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
resiada is not responsible for the accuracy of information entered on the Website and/or Application, nor if information, rates, locations and/or amenities are changed by any account user or third party supplier.
- Proprietary Rights; Grant of License.
- The Application is licensed, not sold, and resiada reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. All trademarks, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any kind in the Application are owned exclusively by resiada or its licensors. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, resiada grants you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use the Application for the purposes of event registration and the contracting of rates using your web browser.
- Conditions of Use.
- License Restrictions. You may not directly or indirectly: (i) make or distribute copies of the Application; (ii) modify, transfer, translate, reverse engineer, exchange, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of the Application; or (iii) loan, lease, sub-license or otherwise attempt to grant rights in the Application to third parties.
- Content. (i) Certain data, materials and content available within the Application (the “Content”) may be owned and provided by resiada customers, event planners, sponsors or third parties. By using resiada, you agree not to copy, distribute or make any use whatsoever of the Content except as reasonably necessary for use of the Application in accordance with this Agreement, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold resiada harmless from and against all claims, damages, costs or other liability arising from your use of the Content in violation of this Agreement. Additionally, resiada assumes no liability for the accuracy of information entered into the Application or presented on the Website, related to but not exclusive to hotel rooms, amenities, event and hotel locations.
- Data Retention and Security.
- resiada will retain your information for so long as your account is active. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.
- By becoming a resiada user you consent to the transfer of the data you provide to the United States.
- In order to help secure your personal information, access to your data on resiada is password-protected and sensitive information is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between systems. We also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, however since the internet is not a 100% secure environment we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit or provide to resiada. Please note that emails, instant messaging and other similar means of communication are not encrypted, and resiada strongly advises you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Any information that you provide at registration or in the contacts section may be used by resiada as described in this policy for the purposes of allowing resiada Application and/or Website users and suppliers to send you notifications such as the solicitation of, or in response to, a contracted rate or piece of hotel and/or event data. You can change your email, messaging and contact preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your contact information. Please note that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from resiada while you are licensed to receive our services.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- You acknowledge that the Application is provided over the Internet and therefore the availability of the Application may be affected by factors outside of resiada’s reasonable control. resiada has no responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Application, or any difficulty or inability to download or access the Website and/or Application or for any other system failure which may result in the Website and/or Application being unavailable.
- The Application is licensed and provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. resiada makes no representations or warranties about the performance, reliability, accuracy or suitability for any purpose of the Website and/or Application or the content contained within. resiada disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, regarding the Website, the Application and their operation, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- resiada does not warrant that (a) the Application and/or Website will meet Customer’s requirements, (b) the Application and/or Website will operate in combination with other hardware, software, systems or data not provided by resiada (c) the operation of the Application and/or Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall resiada, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or customers be liable for any losses or damages arising from your use or inability to use the Website and/or Application, nor without limiting the generality of the foregoing, for any special, incidental, consequential or other indirect damages whatsoever which arise out of or relate to the use or inability to use the Website and/or Application, or for any other cause or claim arising under this agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, resiada’s entire liability under any and all provisions of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for use of the Application.
- No legal action, regardless of form, arising out of this Agreement or relating to the Application or Content, may be brought by you more than one year after you have knowledge of the occurrence which gives rise to the cause of such action.
- Termination, Change and/or Cancellation.
- resiada may terminate this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. Upon any termination, the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; and upon notice of termination you must cease all use of the Application. Additionally, your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement.
- resiada may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Application, including its availability, at any time, and may suspend or terminate your and/or any individual organization’s use of the Application at any time. In addition, resiada may terminate at any time, for any reason, or for no reason including, but not limited to, if you or any organization engages in any action that reflects poorly on resiada or otherwise disparages or devalues resiada’s reputation or goodwill.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, you will immediately cease to use all resiada intellectual property, immediately return to resiada all resiada property in your custody or control and immediately return or destroy (and confirm in writing, at the option of resiada, the return or destruction of) all originals, copies, reproductions, translations, compilations, notes and written summaries of any confidential information and/or intellectual property of resiada. Provisions related to the limitation of liability, intellectual property rights and ownership, and confidentiality shall survive the termination of this Agreement along with any other provisions which by their nature are intended to survive.
- resiada may assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement or any part of it or any rights to use the Application, in whole or in part, to any other party, and any attempt to do so shall be void.
- Force Majeure.
- resiada will not be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reason beyond its reasonable control, including any act of God, criminal acts, or any of the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, failures or delays in transportation or communications, data center outages or any act or failure to act by you.
- The various provisions and sub-provisions of this Agreement are severable and if any provision or sub-provision is held to be unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then the parties agree to reduce the scope, duration, area or applicability of the term or provision, to delete specific words or phrases, or to replace any invalid, void or unenforceable term or provision with a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the original intention of the invalid or unenforceable term or provision.
- Pricing Policy.
- By charging a markup on the base fee, you accept and acknowledge that a processing charge of 4.5% of the markup amount will be deducted by resiada. The markup amount is limited to a maximum of $50 per reservation. Additionally, in the event of a chargeback on the processing fee, a $25 chargeback fee will be applied to your account. Furthermore, resiada reserves the right to revoke a user’s markup privileges at any point. If deposits are not being collected, you can still process cancellation fee transactions, however those cancellation fee transactions will be subject to the same rules as the fee markup transactions outlined above.
- Refunds Policy.
- Reservation fees once processed are not refundable and are forfeited in the case of cancellations. Accommodation Refunds are subject to the policy set forth by the event organizer. resiada is not responsible for any deposits collected or transacted.
- Supplier Rules and Restrictions.
- Separate terms and conditions will exist with suppliers contracted through the use of the Application. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with with whom you elect to deal.
- Press Releases and Promotions
- We post testimonials on our Website from resiada clients, customers and stakeholders which may contain personal information. We obtain the consent of resiada clients, customers and stakeholders prior to posting these testimonials.
How to Contact Us If you have questions or comments about this Agreement, please contact us at:
USA 6817 S. Eastern Ste. 101
Las Vegas, NV 89119