Resiada is seeking a dynamic individual to directly impact the growth of our organization – one who seeks challenges with big rewards within the meeting industry in its entirety. The successful candidate is ambitious with superior communication skills and has a passion for people.
In the role of Sales Development, Representative you are a results-oriented self-starter ready to take the first steps towards building a leadership role with resiada.
Responsibilities & Overview
- Develop key accounts through first point of contact.
- Lead generation and qualification of business opportunities.
- Develop an effective sales Pipeline and update daily in the CRM.
- Attend conferences and professional association industry events to promote resiada product solution and increase market growth.
- Provide online demonstrations of the solution for resiada sales team.
- Assist in coordination, and execution of in-market initiatives such as educational lunch & learns and industry tradeshows.
- Strong communications with corporate office and management to assist in the coordination of in-market initiatives.
- Provide a monthly report of completed and planned sales events for the Managing Director on in-market activity.
- Be prepared to carry out other duties as required.
Skill and Competencies
- Outlook – Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, accepts challenges and sees “no” as an opportunity to improve and succeed rather than as failure.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and can effectively communicate their thoughts; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet various needs.
- Sales Acumen – Knows what to say or do at the appropriate time and not take things personally; is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever scenario is presented, be present in the moment, asks thoughtful questions, displays effective listening and demonstrates product value; maintains continuous contact with the client / prospect.
- Results Orientation – Makes fact based decisions, analyses and uses data to achieve sales goals, drives execution, initiates action and follow-ups to successful completion, effectively demonstrates how solutions will solve a client’s’ speed bump.
- Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and individuals at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success, maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Administrative Management – Continuously manages administrative functions (CRM) to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales activity and monthly reports, maintains accurate and complete client and prospect information.
- Post secondary education with strong academic credentials.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge and experience in the Meetings, Incentive, Conventions, exhibition industry is an asset.
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals.
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM to maintain developed established contacts.
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment.
- An existing network of key association and Corporate connections is an asset.
- Proficient Computer Skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel Outlook)
- Ability to work within team to achieve goals.
Ability to Travel
Sales Development, Representative must be willing and able to travel within USA and Canada, for business and trade shows as required.
Please Note: Only those being interviewed will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
No agency applications will be accepted.